Insane taste, cheerful green, eye-catching young bean paste is one of the simple and quick to prepare meze. Served with a piece of good bread is the quintessence of summer. You have to hurry with it because a young, good broad bean disappears quickly. This paste is so good that you will miss it the following summer. An alternative to autumn may be dried bean paste , but it already has a slightly different taste, and the color is not so inviting.
The biggest challenge is to balance the taste well. So you can not overdo it with the amount of onion so that the paste does not acquire a characteristic onion flavor. Onions only have a slight curl and do not dominate the delicate broad beans. Therefore, if you do not know how much to add, it is better to give less at the beginning and after testing the taste, if necessary add some more.
The last important ingredient is good olive oil, that is, slightly peppery, distinct in taste.
1. Beans should be cooked in salted water until soft.
2. After cooking, drain the water, wait for a while to cool a little and peel off the shells.
3. Grate the onion on a fine-mesh grater. After the clash, no chips should be visible, only onion pulp. Onions in this form will perfectly blend into the consistency of the paste.
4. Transfer broad beans and onions to the chopper, lightly salt and add some freshly ground pepper. We pour in about 2 tablespoons of oil and start mixing. The paste should have a smooth and slightly fluffy consistency. If, after trying, it is too dry, add more oil and mix again.
5. And that's it. You can already enjoy this unique taste.
Feta from the oven is a great way for a quick and very tasty dish that will appeal to fry-eaters and lovers of Greek cuisine. The absolute condition of success is the use of the original Greek fete and not the Polish substitute, which has nothing to do with real feta. As with other dishes, there are several ways to prepare feta from the oven. If the dish is to fulfill the task of a snack, we only need one feta packet for 2 people.
The popular feta or mizithra are found not only in salty but also in sweet dishes. For example, let the feta, described here, baked in filo with honey and sesame. It is a quick and very simple snack.