Greek cheese balls fried in deep oil, probably some of you know from vacation journeys. The Greeks serve them with lemon, which emphasizes the taste of melted cheeses. The rich composition of the taste is thanks to the three cheeses from which they are made. Slightly spicy salty feta, sweet and soft Gouda and mature cheddar complement each other, but their flavor can be enriched by adding herbs, such as mint. This tasty snack is unfortunately a good calorie bomb, so if someone counts calories, Tirokroketes will not be a good choice.
1. The preparation of cheese balls begins with grating cheese on a grater and mixing their bowl together with egg, flour, milk and pepper. If necessary, you can add a little milk more. It is important that all components are combined with each other and that a compact ball can be formed from them. From the above amount should come out about 16-18 balls.
2. Put the prepared mass into the fridge for about 45-60 minutes.
3. From the pre-prepared mass, form balls with a diameter of approximately 3-4 cm.
4. Each of them we roll in flour and shake off its excess.
5. Fry them in deep oil preferably in a saucepan. The oil must be very hot. Frying takes very long, just enough to make the cheese balls take on a golden color.
6. Put fried truffles on paper towels to drain them from excess oil.
Serve warm together with a quarter of lemon.
The Greek cuisine shows that the broad bean which is also known in our country does not have to be just a seasonal ingredient. In the dried form, which is practically unavailable in our stores, it is a component of interesting dishes. Today, we offer you one of them, i.e. a paste of dried bean.
Insane taste, cheerful green, eye-catching young bean paste is one of the simple and quick to prepare meze
Fava is a popular appetizer in Greece somewhat similar to hummus, but unlike it, it is made from yellow-skinned peas. Fava is easy to prepare and can be served both hot and cold, for example with pita bread.
Uwielbiam, tak jak saganaki pabierowane !!
Ser saganaki też bardzo dobry :)
Smakotki byłam w Grecji i jadlam
Wypełnij poniższy formularz aby dodać komentarz
lub kliknij w poniższy link aby skorzystać z możliwosci komentowania przez facebooka: